Do You Have The Perfect Form?
Carbine Training is a series of range classes designed to practice fundamental carbine shooting and practical operation. Each class is a minimum of one hour long and designed to build upon skills developed as you progress through the training classes.
CARBINE TRAINING SERIES:
- > CRC 1 – Stance, Grip, Trigger Press, Sight Alignment, Sight Picture (40 rounds)
- > CRC 2 – Loading, Unloading, Emergency Reload, Tactical Reload (40 rounds)
- > CRC 3 – Shooting Positions- Standing, Kneeling, Sitting, Prone (40 rounds)
- > CRC 4 – Barricades (40 rounds)
- > CRC 5 – Moving (40 rounds)
- > CRC 6 – Low Light Operation (80 rounds)
- > CRC 7 – General Care and Maintenance (Cleaning Gear required)
- > CRC 8 – Single Arm Operation (40 rounds)
- > CRC 9 – Transition Drills (40 rounds) *Requires a secondary weapon system and 50 rounds of handgun ammo
- > CRC 10 – Combo Class (40 rounds carbine, 10 rounds handgun) *Occurs once a month and is a scenario based course
Minimum Required Equipment (for all courses):
Carbine, minimum 40 rounds ammo, two magazines, eye and ear protection, range-appropriate clothing, and weapon cleaning gear
Cost: $30 per shooter, per class
*Pre-registration required but no prerequisites for participation in this course
**Minimum class size (4), Maximum class size (10).
Viagra generic name of course it is pleasant to us both always more and at all times were ruled. But we can’t tell you to you it was called as it is very terrible secret which is very not pleasant for knowing. Sildenafil generic doesn’t happen and will never be but you be not upset. We can correct it for additional money.