Date(s) - 01/07/2021
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Pleasanton Training Center
Overview: This will be an intro level precision rifle course focusing on fundamentals, equipment and basic ballistics.
Itinerary: class check in: 0730
Live Fire: 0800-1300
POC: Clark Curnutt: 210-669-1942
Travis Walla: 210-452-8452
Recommended Equipment List:
- 308 or similar caliber precision rifle capable of one minute of angle accuracy ***
- Match ammunition, minimum 60 rounds, all same lot # (bring extra ammo)
- Quality scope with adjustable exposed target turrets with MIL or MOA reticle
- Bipod with swivel capability
- Rear Bag (not mandatory we have several styles available for use during class)
- Pen, pencil, highlighter
- Eye and ear protection
- Comfortable yet durable clothing (pants and long-sleeved shirt recommended)
- Knee pads (optional but not required)
- Durable footwear (no open toe shoes allowed)
- Water/ Drinks
- Lunch. (This will be a work through lunch class)
- Sunscreen/bug repellent
*** It is important that the equipment (rifle, scope, ammunition) that you are using for our classes consistently meet the accuracy and adjustability requirements. Our classes are very fast paced and we don’t want you or others slowed or potentially limited by the wrong equipment. If you have any doubt or just want to check with us please contact us. Once the event begins it is impossible to fix any deficiencies.
Bookings are closed for this event.