Date(s) - 04/18/2021
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pleasanton Training Center
This course is for those who wish to possess a Texas License To Carry. See Texas DPS website for LTC qualifications. The course is a 5-6 hour class that contains all necessary testing and qualifications under a licensed instructor. Upon successful completion the student will receive the required CHL-100 form for licensing.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CLASS INFO:
- Course Cost: $65.00 this includes all range fees
- Minimum Age: 21 unless active duty military
- Minimum per class: 6
- Maximum per class: 12
- Class start time: 8:00 a.m. unless otherwise noted
- 4-5 hours of classroom instruction (depending on class size)
- 1-2 hours of range time (depending on class size)
- Paper for additional notes
- Water and Snacks
- Qualification Weapon (revolver or semi-automatic pistol/ .38 and above)
- 50 rounds of ammunition per qualification attempt (100 recommended)
- Water and Snacks
> You must pre-register.
> If a class is not scheduled, put together a group of 6 or more and contact us for a class date! Be specific which date your group would like to attend class – Pleasanton – and two weeks notice is required to ensure your class a slot on the calendar.
> As a general rule, class starts at 8:00am and concludes at 2:00pm.
> Pre-registration is required a minimum of 24 hours in advance for scheduled classes – seats are limited.
> Fingerprints are not included.
Students must be proficient with the handgun. Although this course covers basic handgun shooting and operation, it is not designed for new handgun shooters. If you’re new to handguns, it is recommended to attend a basic handgun class prior to the License To Carry course.
Minimum Required Equipment:
Handgun for qualification, can be a revolver or semi-auto, minimum .32 caliber. Minimum 50 rounds of appropriate ammunition and magazines/speed loaders (100 rounds recommended). Eye and ear protection and a valid license or identification required.
*Minimum class size (6)
Bookings are closed for this event.