Date(s) - 02/23/2022 - 02/24/2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pleasanton Training Center
The RDI Patrol Rifle Course (TCOLE #3322) is a 20 hour, 2 day course meeting the requirements for TCOLE #3322. The Patrol Rifle Course will cover nomenclature, basic breakdown/ cleaning, maintenance, zeroing (iron sights only), movement, stoppages, reloads, long and near shooting. Students should be prepared to go past the normal 10 hours should the objectives for the day not be met.
Day two includes low light conditions and begins at 1200 and completes no later than 2200. The course times may be adjusted by the lead instructor to meet the course objectives.
Students will need the following:
- Eye and ear protection
- AR15/M4 platform rifle (.223/ 5.56)
- 400 rounds rifle ammunition
- 3 mags/ 30 round capacity
- Cleaning kit
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Sandbag rest for prone sight in (optional)
- Handgun and duty gear (typically worn while on duty)
- 150 rounds handgun ammunition
- Weather appropriate clothing, sunscreen, drinking water, snacks, lawn chair, etc.
- Box lunch (recommended)
Location: RDI Range
Bookings are closed for this event.